HostSentry stands behind our commitment to providing 99.9% network uptime given that the following requirements are met by you [the client]:
- Your account must be in good standing and paid in full based on your payment agreement
- You must submit a ticket through our billing support portal (support portal link)
- All requests must be submitted within 72 hours of the reported downtime
- All requests must contain a ticket number of the service interruption
SLA credit is not guaranteed and is at the sole discretion of HostSentry, An Untied Media LLC Company. As such we will always provide and work with the customer to provide an appropriate solution to an outage or network degradation issue that falls within our network or support structure.
HostSentry is not responsible for downtime related to the services listed below and as such will not issues credits or service refunds for the following:
- Internal services such as MySQL, Apache, PHP, etc.
- External services such as Premium DNS, Cloudflare, Licensed Software, etc.
- Scheduled downtime or planned maintenance
- Interruption of service due to unpaid invoices, abuse notifications or violations of our terms of service or acceptable use policy.
- ISP or local connection problems
- Customer-controlled downtime
- Acts of Force Majeure
This SLA is subject to planned change at the sole discretion of HostSentry and will be updated on the web site. Any changes made to this SLA will take effect 72 hours after the most recent publication.